(Foundations of Integrity and Trust)
A program funded by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration of Children and Families as part of the Healthy Marriages Initiative (HMI) with the following goals:
To increase the percentage of:
- Children raised by two parents in a healthy marriage
- Married couples in a healthy marriage
- Premarital couples with the skills and knowledge to form and sustain a healthy marriage
- Youth and young adults with the skills and knowledge to eventually form and sustain a healthy marriage
- Women, men and children in homes free of domestic violence
- Increase public awareness about the value of healthy marriages
- Encourage and support research on healthy marriages and healthy marriage education
FIT Relationships workshops are offered by the Granato Group, a professional consulting firm specializing in administering, managing and supporting organizational effectiveness, community transformation and project management to academic, state and government clients. To have us deliver a workshop for your organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and we will contact you. Also, you can reach us via phone at (703) 636-1200.
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant: 90FM0024. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.